Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Dreams



"I have gotta speak to you", Said I
With fear in the heart, hopes in the eye,
"About What?", Asked She
"About the trees, about the flowers
About the stars, about the clovers
About the breeze, about the showers
About the weather, about the sea
About You About Me"

Replies She,
"Oh my dear, don't you see
My heart in its every beat
Is filled with only your name so sweet
Like the star twinkling in the sky
My heart on seeing you begins to flutter and fly
Today I announce with neither care nor fear
I do Love You really, my darling dear"...

Then from my Dreams, I opened my eyes
To the naked, brutal, honest truth
All these were a bunch of lies
Fragments of the imagination of my mind
Since many days I haven't seen her smile
The girl who made me loose my sleep
Whose memories in my heart I keep
Because whom for many days I haven't met
I, constantly, lonely, slowly, silently weep...

-CSBharati

No comments:

Post a Comment