Sunday, January 15, 2012

Beautiful Lines For Beautiful Her


When she laughs the birds feel
That they no longer have to sing
Or it may be that I fail to hear
they sound !
I sit behind her, blind to the
World around me
And watch the sunlight flicker on her wavy hair

In the market on the roads I hope, that her
Eyes are searching for a glimpse of me
But I know that she is shy and wishes to be left alone

Her sweet melodious voice enchant me and
make me feel that they are
The most beautiful harmony of nature
Or it may be that I am oblivious to other harmonies

Those dimples on her lovely face
That lovely innocent smile of hers
Those wavy, silky, beautiful hairs,
Those black, pearl like eyes of hers
Sigh if a drop of rain were to fall,
Every time I think of her
Then the World would have been Flooded Already...

-CSBharati

No comments:

Post a Comment